Identity Cloud Service Connector Installation in OIM
This post explains the steps to install Identity Cloud Service Connector installation in OIM.
1. Download IDCS connector from Oracle identity management connector download page.
2. Copy the IDCS connector Zip file into OIM server and extract it.
3. Login to OIM system administrator console and Click on Manage Connector to install the connector
4. In the Manage Connector page , Click on Install
5. Enter the path to IDCS connector file location in the OIM server as Alternate Directory and Click Refresh
6. Select Oracle Identity Cloud Service 22.214.171.124.0 from the Connector list and Click on Load
7. Click Continue to install the connector.
8.Wait for few minutes to complete the connector installation.